The terms and conditions set by First Online (M) Sdn Bhd (herein after called “First Online”)
- You are subjected to the terms and conditions set by First Online (M) Sdn Bhd (herein after called “First Online”) when using this Bulk SMS system operating under our website address www.malaysiasms.com.my. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without any prior notice.
- First Online will not be responsible to any typographical errors or inaccurately of information provided in this site.
- Pricing, fees and service charges will be subjected to change from time to time.
- First Online SMS site may not be available to all devices which connect to the internet. You assume all responsibility regarding the end-user equipment and software necessary to access the SMS system.
- First Online SMS system may not be available to be accessed from all regions and countries in the world. First Online reserves the right and sole discretion to limit or terminate the ability to access from certain regions or countries.
- First Online reserves the right to limit or prohibit you to access the SMS system on it sole discretion when First Online is on the opinion that you have breach the term of use.
- You hereby agree to use First Online SMS system for lawful purposes and in accordance with term of use and the law of Malaysia and the country where you access this SMS system.
- First Online SMS system is provided to the subscriber personal use only and not for the purpose of sharing, sub-licensing or resell under the single user ID.
- You hereby agree to abide by all applicable local and International laws and regulations for SMS usages.
- You are not allowed to use First Online SMS system in any manner that could damage or congesting the network or interfere with any other parties that using this system.
- You hereby agree to be responsible for any payment of all applicable charges incurred as a result of your usage, including but not limited to the use or misuse by an unauthorized third party without your knowledge.
- You hereby agree that First Online may suspend your service upon expiring of usage period or usage credits without any prior notice to you.
- You hereby agree to provide true and accurate contact information and agree that First Online may release this information to the government authority when requested for investigation purposes.
- First Online makes no warranty that the SMS system will meet your requirement or that the system will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error free. Usage of First Online SMS System is at your own risk and you are solely responsible for all damages resulting from the usage.
- First Online will take reasonable measure to maintain the privacy and security of all information but does not give any warranty or guarantee that it will be fully secure from hackers or any intruder. You are advice not to send confidential contents via the SMS System.
- You hereby agree to indemnify First Online, its directors, employees, suppliers and third party SMS providers harmless from and against any lose damages and costs resulting from failure or this SMS system.
- First Online SMS System may contain links to third party site and include advertisements. You agree that this advertisement is necessary for First Online to provide SMS services on lower cost to you. However, First Online assured you that all messages sent are free from advertisement.
- First Online SMS System is copyrighted, material and contents in this SMS System is owned by First Online
- First Online head office is located at No 17A, Jalan Dedap 4, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia. Head office contact number 607-3530011.
- The terms and conditions stipulated herewith are subjected to changes from time to time when needed. Any guidelines issue by government regulatory in regards to SMS services will be implemented immediately by First Online without prior notice to client. You agree that changes in regulatory guidelines either in Malaysia or any country we are operating in will affect the services offer to client.